Information you provide
Well-City Salisbury take our responsibility for looking after your personal information seriously. We follow data protection legislation when asking for or handling your information.
We will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as specified in the applicant’s consent section of our referral forms.
Your personal details will:
- Be kept secure and only accessed by those involved with the Well-City Salisbury project
- Be kept confidential and will not be released to third parties without your consent
- Be anonymised when reporting on the project and for analysis to help us improve our service, unless you tell us you are happy for your name to be used
- Be kept for the duration of the project (until Dec 2024) at which point they will be deleted
You can find out more information about the individual Project Partners privacy policies and your rights related to GDPR and DPA here:
- ArtCare – https://artcaresalisbury.uk/privacy-policy/
- The Salisbury Museum – https://salisburymuseum.org.uk/privacy-statement
- Wessex Archaeology – https://www.wessexarch.co.uk/our-privacy-policy
- Wiltshire Creative – https://www.wiltshirecreative.co.uk/privacy/
- You may withdraw your consent for any permissions at any point by getting in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org during the duration of the project (until Dec 2024) or by contacting the Data Protection Team at Wessex Archaeology (email@example.com) after the project has finished.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Links to other websites
If you linked to our website from a third-party site we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that site so we recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
How to contact us
If you have any queries regarding this policy, you can contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Well-City Salisbury, Wessex Archaeology, Portway House, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP4 6EB